Archief 0068 - Aspen Ridge School District 4348 fonds

Title and statement of responsibility area

Titel

Aspen Ridge School District 4348 fonds

Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal

  • Tekst document

Parallelle titel

Overige titelinformatie

Title statements of responsibility

Titel aantekeningen

  • Source of title proper: Title of fonds based on contents.

Beschrijvingsniveau

Archief

archiefbewaarplaats

referentie code

CA GPR 0068

Editie

Editie

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Datering archiefvorming

Datum(s)

  • 1928-1938 (Vervaardig)
    Archiefvormer
    Aspen Ridge School District 4348

Fysieke beschrijving

Fysieke beschrijving

1.25 cm of textual records

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archivistische beschrijving

Naam van de archiefvormer

(1928-1957)

Institutionele geschiedenis

Aspen Ridge School, located south of Beaverlodge on the north west corner of SW 24-70-9-W6, first opened in 1928. In September of 1938, the school district was split into a new Aspen Ridge on the east and Aspen Dale on the west. Aspen Ridge retained its original district number but a new school house was built on a new location at SE 29-70-8-W6. When Aspen Ridge closed in 1957, pupils were bussed to Wembley school. The first teacher, Miss Broadbridge, taught from 1928 - 1930. She was followed by Winona Howell, Martha Hennig, Joe Montgomery, Mrs. Crouse, Annie Walker, and Elbridge E. Green.*When the new Aspen Ridge school opened in 1938, Elbridge Green was the teacher, followed by A.E. McCready, Ingibjorg Jakobson (Olsson), Laura Bohme, Mrs. Olsson, Mary Funnell, Blanche Regimbald, Nora Giesbrect, Albine Sawchuk, Audrey Sutherland, and Florence Nail. Mrs. Rose and Mrs. I. Smith taught for the final year before Aspen Ridge closed on June 30, 1957.

Geschiedenis beheer

The Aspen Ridge District School Board handed their records in to the County of Grande Prairie School Division No. 14. In 1991, the County deposited them on loan with the Provincial Archives, and in 2000 these records were transferred to the Grande Prairie Regional Archives by permanent donation.

Bereik en inhoud

The fonds consists of the minutes of the school board from August 4, 1928 to January 29, 1938.

Aantekeningen

Materiële staat

Directe bron van verwerving

The Aspen Ridge District School Board handed their records in to the County of Grande Prairie School Division No. 14. In 1991, the County deposited them on loan with the Provincial Archives, and in 2000 these records were transferred to the Grande Prairie Regional Archives by permanent donation.

Ordening

Taal van het materiaal

Schrift van het materiaal

Plaats van originelen

Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten

Restrictions on access

There are no restrictions.

Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.

Associated materials

Aanvullingen

No accruals are expected.

Alpha-numeric designations

Accession number: 2000.39

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standaard nummer

Trefwoorden

Onderwerp trefwoord

Geografische trefwoorden

Naam ontsluitingsterm

Genre access points

Beheer

Identificatie van het beschrijvingsrecord

0068

Identificatiecode van de instelling

South Peace Regional Archives

Regels of conventies

Niveau van detaillering

Gedeeltelijk

Taal van de beschrijving

  • Engels

Schrift van de beschrijving

Bronnen

Voorwaarden voor raadpleging en gebruik

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres