Crystal Creek School District 3403

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Crystal Creek School District 3403

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1917-1956

History

Crystal Creek School was built in 1917, although the district was formed c. 1914 and school taught in the church until the school was ready. Mr. Allan Boyd was in charge of construction. In 1930, the school was enlarged. In 1933 a building to serve as a teacherage was moved in, and in 1934 a new barn was constructed. The school continued to operate until 1956, when busses began transporting the students to Grande Prairie. The school building was then sold and became a house at 9920-101 Avenue in Grande Prairie.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

SPRA-0074

Institution identifier

South Peace Regional Archives

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places