DeBolt Country Club

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

DeBolt Country Club

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The DeBolt Country Club was incorporated under The Societies Act on October 14, 1929 as a successor to the independently operated DeBolt Goodwin Development Club that was formed circa (ca.) 1925 and had been responsible for organizing various community activities and events in DeBolt, Alberta. Soon after its incorporation the DeBolt Country Club built its first community hall. The DeBolt Curling Club was formed in 1938, though it was not incorporated until May 18, 1946 and in 1964 it amalgamated with the DeBolt Country Club, along with the DeBolt Athletic Association, under the name DeBolt Country Club. The DeBolt Country Club later amalgamated with the DeBolt Agricultural Society in 1976 to become the present day DeBolt Country Club and Agricultural Society.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

paa

Institution identifier

Provincial Archives of Alberta

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC