Title and statement of responsibility area
A. G. Sinclair fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on provenance of the fonds.
Level of description
CA dcm dcm-190
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Sinclair, A. G.
Physical description area
1 folder of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Dr. A. G. Sinclair was the Presbyterian minister in Dawson at St. Andrew's Church from 1898 and 1899.
The letters were originally owned by A. G. Sinclair, and were eventually acquired by his daughter, Jean Sinclair Schade, who donated the items to the Dawson City Museum.
Scope and content
This fonds consists of a number of letters written by Robert Service to A. G. Sinclair between the years 1936 to 1946. Also included is a paper (author unknown, perhaps A.G. Sinclair) concerning Robert Service and his works.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
General institutional, legal or copyright restrictions may apply.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Sinclair, A. G. (Subject)