Richmond Avenue, Grande Prairie
The Imperial Bank of Canada on the north-west corner of Richmond Avenue was later occupied by Central Jewellers on the ground floor and Cal's Barber Shop.
Swanavon School is located south of the Grande Prairie city centre on Clairmont Road.
Ranchlands Apartment Complex
Ranchlands apartment complex in Patterson Place sub-division was constructed in the late 1970's.
Wapiti Lodge Residence
Wapiti Lodge, built as a residence for Grande Prairie High School students and later used as a dorm for the homeless.
Montrose Junior High School
Frontal view of Montrose Junior High School when it was located at 10201-99 Street, Grande Prairie.
Dawson Creek Explosion
Fire debris from the explosion of 60 tons of dynamite in Dawson Creek on Feb. 13, 1943.
Clifford Homestead, Flying Shot Lake
Mr. & Mrs. Harry Clifford's home and store at Flying Shot Lake in 1910. Mrs. Clifford was the ""midwife"" for early Grande Prairie babies.