Title and statement of responsibility area
University of Lethbridge campus plan and buildings collection.
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents of collection.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- University of Lethbridge
Physical description area
10 cm of textual records.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Post-secondary education in the city of Lethbridge, Alberta was first proposed in 1951. In 1957, Lethbridge Junior College was established, and by 1962 it had completed construction of its own campus. It was later renamed Lethbridge Community College. The College, the City of Lethbridge, and the government of Alberta all recognized the need for a degree-granting university, and on January 1, 1967, the University of Lethbridge came into being. Classes began later that year, and in 1969 construction of the University's campus on the west bank of the Old Man River began.
Scope and content
The collection consists of reports and plans for the University of Lethbridge site and for specific buildings.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
No restrictions on material.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
A file list is available.
Record No. RG 00/07<br><br>
Standard number area
Place access points
Name access points
- University of Lethbridge (Subject)